The fall 2016 issue of the college's Odyssey magazine features physician and dentist alumni who have given their own time to ensure that those in their local communities who can’t afford the benefits of modern health care still receive the help they need.
Those profiled include:
- Anne Nucci-Sack, B.S. ’77, microbiology,
- William Ward, B.S. ’54, chemistry/pre-med,
- Sherita Hill Golden, B.S. ’90, biological sciences,
- Neil Brayton, B.S. ’66, zoology,
- Margaret McCahill, B.S. ’76, zoology
Read more here.